As we follow the COVID-19 pandemic, we are seeing a need for more supplies to protect medical workers & first responders as well as parts for ventilators and diagnostic devices. Many of these devices (or parts used in them) can be 3D printed or machined. Xometry has a network of over 4,000 manufacturing facilities around the world and we stand ready to make supplies that are in critical need. Our network has partners with ISO 13485, which ensures safety of medical devices.
If you have a medical or personal protective equipment (PPE) project with which we can help, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or via phone +49 32 22 109 8186
Files for Download
- Face Shield: The Prusa Protective Face Shield was created by Prusa Research. Download the file here.
- Contactless Door-Opening Hook: This hook was created by designer N3D. Download the file here.
- Printable DIY Mask: Posted on cults3d. Download the file here.
- Hand Gel Dispenser: Posted on cults3d. Download the file here.
- Emergency Mask for Hospital Ventilators: Posted on ISiNNOVA. Download the file here.
- Hands-Free 3D Printed Door Opener and Mask Adjuster: Two files from HP. Download them here.
*Note: Xometry does not guarantee that use of these items will prevent the Coronavirus.