We are looking for a Quality Specialist (m/f/d) who will strengthen our quality control team supporting quality management and issue resolving processes.
Who we are?
Xometry is the world’s largest on-demand production platform that is disrupting the manufacturing industry. Our international network of over 4,000 partners enables us to offer a wide range of processing technologies: CNC processing, sheet metal processing, 3D printing and others. Xometry’s customers include BMW, Bosch, Dell Technologies, General Electric and NASA.
Our business model: By the efforts of our Sales and Marketing team we receive hundreds of orders for production every day – from individual metal products to spare parts for the world’s leading electric car manufacturer. These orders are distributed through our network of manufacturing partners. Our Operational team monitors the execution and delivery to customers and payment control, resolves problem cases if happen. And the majority of processes part of process are automated with our own IT platform combining features of Market Place, CRM and ERP. Thanks to its flexibility, speed and scalability, our model of decentralized production successfully competes with classic mechanical engineering companies. We are growing rapidly and expanding our business, both geographically and technologically.
- Conducting measurements and documenting their results
- Interpretation of drawings, specifications and quality control procedures
- In cases of quality deviations – quick and precise communication with colleagues and production partners
- Participation in trainings for new measurements procedures and internal processes
- Acceptance of incoming goods, including unpacking of goods
- Participation in continuous improvement process
A successful candidate characteristics
- Professional education of quality controller or measurement specialist or experience in the field of quality control and measurements
- Experience with measuring tools, including 2D and 3D measuring machines
- Experience in interpreting technical drawings, geometries and measurement tools
- Understanding the quality requirements in machine building
- Knowledge of ISO certification approach of advantage
- MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Driver’s license, cat. B or C
- English at very good level, oral and written, knowledge of professional terminology is mandatory
- Other languages, especially German, of advantage
- Interesting work in dynamic environment for world leader in on-demand manufacturing and Industry 4.0. Friendly international team from Europe and overseas
- Permanent Office work. Ada-Lovelace-Str, Ottobrunn (Munich), occasional business trips
- 8-hour working day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Germany (GMT + 1)
- Salary based on the results of the interview
- Quarter bonuses based on KPIs achieved
- In case of relocation – accommodation support
Interview process will include language tests and reference projects review.
If you are interested in the position, please send your application to Mr Albert Belousov (email@example.com)