We are looking for a Partner Network Marketing & Communications Expert (m / f / d) – A full-time dedicated and experienced professional who would take the responsibility for developing and implementing online and offline communication strategies with our production partners. This role is expected to be in touch with main communication audience – production partners. The ultimate goal is to support partner network development reinforce acquisition and retention initiatives as well as partner’s satisfaction.
Professional experience required: 2+ years
Who we are?
Xometry is the world’s largest on-demand production platform that is disrupting the manufacturing industry. Our international network of over 4,000 partners enables us to offer a wide range of processing technologies: CNC processing, sheet metal processing, 3D printing and others. Xometry’s customers include BMW, Bosch, Dell Technologies, General Electric and NASA.
Our business model: By the efforts of our Sales and Marketing team we receive hundreds of orders for production every day – from individual metal products to spare parts for the world’s leading electric car manufacturer. These orders are distributed through our network of manufacturing partners. Our Operational team monitors the execution and delivery to customers and payment control, resolves problem cases if happen. And the majority of processes part of process are automated with our own IT platform combining features of Market Place, CRM and ERP. Thanks to its flexibility, speed and scalability, our model of decentralized production successfully competes with classic mechanical engineering companies. We are growing rapidly and expanding our business, both geographically and technologically.
- Co-developing and executing partner communication strategy and funnels (both acquisition and retention stages).
- Implement localization (our partners network spreads across EU and China with different languages and business contexts).
- Reach and acquisition of new production partners:
- Identify online channels: business platforms, forums, social media groups, Google Ads, email marketing.
- Identify possible offline channels (telemarketing, direct marketing).
- Content marketing & PR activities.
- Building partner community in Social Networks through content and interaction.
- Deliver partner-related information via these channels.
- Making sure that reach converts into acquisition.
- Onboarding and retention of partners:
- Managing activation and retention campaigns.
- Developing and improving existing marketing and onboarding materials for partners (website articles, presentations, videos, etc.).
- Controlling and executing offline processes such as sending out onboarding packages or presents.
- Developing and co-hosting webinars for partners.
- Individual assistance along the partner journey through the platform (via calls, emails).
- Communication of platform key updates, new rules (e.g. via email marketing or webinars).
- Setting up and systematically measuring metrics such as NPS, CSAT.
- Development and implementation of other marketing & communication ideas.
A successful candidate
- Has at least 2 years experience in marketing/communications experience working for partners of digital on-demand marketplaces like ridesharing (taxi services) / gig jobs / travel and accommodation, etc.
- Want to work in a fast growing business environment, ready to solve problems that differ from the base scenario and contribute in own work optimization.
- Able to initiate and solely manage marketing/communication campaigns aimed to achieve exact business goals.
- Goal-oriented. Can multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Can easily handle digital communication tools (e.g. ActiveCampaigns, SurveyMonkey, Facebook Business, LinkedIn Ads, Xing, Google Ads, etc.).
- Capable to manage offline marketing initiatives as well.
- Has perfect verbal and written communication skills (e.g. ability to explain complex processes).
- German, Polish and English: you should be able to hold a confident verbal and written communication design/review marketing and PR materials in these languages.
- Knowledge of other European languages would be a great benefit.
- Interesting work in dynamic environment for world leader in on-demand manufacturing and Industry 4.0. Friendly international team from Europe and overseas.
- Home office or Permanent Office work. Leibniz-Strasse, Ottobrunn (Munich), occasional business trips.
- 8-hour working day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Germany (GMT + 1).
- Salary based on the results of the interview.
- Quarter bonuses based on KPIs achieved.
- In case of relocation – accommodation support during initial period.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your resume at email@example.com and indicate the name of the job opening in the Subject field.