We are currently looking for an ambitious and passionate HR Manager (m/f/x) for our office in Ottobrunn (Munich), someone to develop and oversee all our European human resources operations and bring our team and company forward while reporting directly to the Managing Directors.
Who we are?
We are Xometry Europe (ex Shift): Xometry is the world’s largest on-demand production platform that is disrupting the manufacturing industry. Through our platform, companies have the chance to easily request and obtain individual quotations to meet their production needs. Our international network of over 4,000 production partners enables us to offer a wide range of processing technologies: CNC processing, sheet metal processing, 3D printing and others. We deliver the final parts after a strict quality assurance process and our customers can always track the status of their requests. Xometry’s customers include BMW, Bosch, Dell Technologies, General Electric and NASA.
- Develop and manage our recruitment strategy and processes to make sure we always get the best candidate for our organisation
- Create, implement and administer compensation and benefit plans for current and futures employees
- Establish and implement high-quality employee onboarding and offboarding processes
- Develop and undertake programmes related to performance management
- Be the first point of contact for employees on any HR-related queries
- Maintain employee files and records, ensuring they are organised and up-to-date
- Promote intensive exchange throughout the various teams and shape our company culture
A successful candidate characteristics
- 4+ of experience within HR as a Generalist or Business Partner, preferably in a start-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or any related field
- Excellent knowledge of German employment and labor laws
- High level of empathy and strong communication skills
- Structured, independent working style with high level of commitment, organisational talent and personal initiative
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German (at least C2 level)
What we offer
- A young, international team with colleagues from around 10 different countries
- A role with immediate impact and with responsibilities from day one
- Excellent possibilities to grow within the company
- Very competitive salary alongside other great benefits
- The chance to be part of the transformation of the manufacturing industry
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Then send your application to Julia (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!