We are currently looking for an experienced Finance and Controlling Manager (m/f/x) for our office in Ottobrunn (Munich), who will oversee all the financial aspects of our German entity whilst also managing a small team and acting as a sparring partner for the Managing Directors.
Who we are?
We are Xometry Europe (ex Shift): Xometry is the world’s largest on-demand production platform that is disrupting the manufacturing industry. Through our platform, companies have the chance to easily request and obtain individual quotations to meet their production needs. Our international network of over 4,000 production partners enables us to offer a wide range of processing technologies: CNC processing, sheet metal processing, 3D printing and others. We deliver the final parts after a strict quality assurance process and our customers can always track the status of their requests. Xometry’s customers include BMW, Bosch, Dell Technologies, General Electric and NASA.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and other important planning calculations
- Further develop our overall reporting architecture with the goal of optimising our existing controlling processes to meet the international requirements of our company
- Provide our management with regular financial reports and data-driven analyses
- Assist our leadership in making key financial decisions, such as entering new markets or launching a new product
- Coordinate processes with banks, tax advisors and tax authorities
- Manage and guide a small team, being able to step in whenever operational support is required
A successful candidate characteristics
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in management consulting or audit
- University degree from a top-tier university in business, finance, economics or similar. Further specialization (e.g. CFA) is a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hands-on mentality with an open personality and strong communication skills
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic worker and organised and precise in your work
- Fluent English and German skills (at least C2 level)
- Team lead experience strongly preferred
What we offer
- A young, international team with colleagues from around 10 different countries
- A role with immediate impact and with responsibilities from day one
- Excellent possibilities to grow within the company
- Very competitive salary alongside other great benefits
- The chance to be part of the transformation of the manufacturing industry
Does this sound like a perfect role for you? Then send your application to Mr. Albert Belousov (email@example.com), and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!